Kaiser coin is a cryptocurrency that specializes in security, which has launched “Kaiser 3rd Generation Ecosystem, which will lead the third-generation block chain industry, beginning with CC*((Joint Assessment Criteria) top-ranked EAL6+ certified hardware wallet, Kaiser Wallet.
The Kaiser chain consists of Hyper AiserChain and DApp chain. Hyper AiserChain is a hybrid type of block chain that combines a private block chain with a public block chain. In the private block chain of the Kaiser chain, it supports fast processing speed for payment and P2P transaction according to the user needs, and secures integrity and reliability in the public block chain.
We developed a patented security solution by combining a private block chain with a back-hardware security module in order to solve the security problem in the private blockchain. Kaiser line-up has been expanded with the development of Kaiser PayBank, which combines security, compatibility, and practicality, and Kaiser Hybrid DEX (Decentralized Exchange) which incorporates the world’s first payment system will be launched soon.
Kaiser BSM(Back Hardware Security Module), which is core security techonology of Kasier PayBanC, completes digital signature processing within the SEE(Security Execution Engine) when a digital signature is requested. The key itself is not exposed to outside so it offers higher security. Not only is it possible to establish an environment that supports all types of coins, but it can be certified at a high speed, which further improves the processing speed. DEX, based on the third-generation ecosystem of Kaiser, is linked with Kaiser's platform business and expands its service to make it easy to use by implementing payment system (POS device, ATM withdrawal and QR code, NFC pay).
- Conducted a feasibility study on blockchain and cold wallet system -Designed a blockchain authentication system - Finalized an Erc20-based cryptocurrency wallet system development project - Reviewed and develops a hardware authentication system - Developed a private blockchain-based authentication system and hardware authentication algorithm
- Conducted an intermediate blockchain authentication test and primary hardware connect test for ICO - Conducted an intermediate blockchain authentication test and secondary hardware connect test for ICO - Conducted a blockchain authentication test and tertiary hardware authentication algorithm test - Conducted a smart OTP authentication test - Conducted a hardware authentication and OTP system Quantum H2B (Hardware to Blockchain) test
- Hold a system analysis and consultation meeting for ICO - Launches a trial version and validates a Kaiser Hardware Wallet B (Bank) - Started a Smart Contract development project - Signed a MoU with the Blockchain Smart-City, Kyrgyzstan - Conducted an algorithm test of Kaiser Hardware Wallet B - Established a subsidiary in Singapore - Prepared for an initial coin offering (ICO) - Applied for a security certification - Applied for a software certification
- Reviewed and Launched Kaiser Coin-based business platform for travellers, AD, donation and payment gateway - Started a telemarketing business - Launched a Kaiser Hardware Wallet - Prepared overseas IR conference in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, and Germany - Listed Bitcoin, Etherium, Dashcoin, Bitcash, ERC coin - Separated main-net and test-net - Participated in the Blockchain World Conference (BWC) - Hosted conference „Reforming paradigm from Blockchain 3.0‟ - Hosted Kyrgyzstan Pan-central Asia conference „Security and practical use of Blockchain Technology‟ - Participated in ChainXChange Las Vegas - Hosted a meetup „Reforming paradigm Blockchain 3.0‟ - Participated in exhibition ‟Marves Hongkong‟ - Participated in exhibition ‟Seoul Block Festa 2018 - Relocated Headquarter from Singapore to Kyrgyzstan - Access control computer system for the government to be Built - To be recognized as a Venture Business - To be partner with credit card payment processing service providers - To be registered as an electronic financial business operator
- To be listed on the KOSDAQ. - Decentralized P2P crypto currency exchange to be founded
Moves Headquarter to Silicon Valley .